Google Calendar Sync
If you have a Google account it’s easy to sync your IGO reservations with Google Calendar and send email and/or text notifications to yourself when you reserve IGO cars. Here’s how to set up this handy reminder tool:
- Set up an account on Google if you don’t already have one.
- Log in to your online IGO account at www.igocars.org with your member ID and password.
- Click “My Account” in the menu bar and then the “Preferences” tab.
- In the Google Calendar section, allow IGO to access your calendar, click “Save Changes”, and choose your preferred first and second notifications. You can select SMS (text) and/or email in increments of 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Log in to your Google account, go to Google Calendar, click “Settings”, then “Mobile Setup”. Check to make sure your carrier supports Google Calendar (most do) and enter your phone number to retrieve a verification code. Enter the code on Google, save your settings, and you’re in like Flynn.
- Reserve an IGO car!