Text Reservation Reminders
We’ve added text reminders to our service to make it easier for you to keep track of your reservations. Our text reminders are a convenient way to notify you of upcoming reservations as well as reservations that are ending.
You can set up 2 text reminders per reservation. Texts can be setup to remind you 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes before a new reservation begins and your current reservation ends.
Setup reservation reminders by following these simple steps:
- Log-in to the reservation system using your member number and password.
- Click on “My Account” at the top.
- Click on the “Preferences” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Mobile Notifications” section.
- Put in 1 plus your 10-digit mobile number (no dashes or spaces, i.e. 17732784446) and select the notifications you’d like to receive.
- Click the “Save Changes” button.
Good to know:
- Texts will come from 1-832-460-4663.
- Texts are one-way so you will need to call the office at 773-278-4446 or use our mobile reservation site to cancel, release or extend a reservation.
- Text reminders can only be sent to US numbers on any of the major wireless carriers.
- If a reservation is cancelled, no texts will be sent.
- You can discontinue text reminders at any time by either responding to the text with “STOP”, or removing your mobile number from the Mobile Reservations section of the Preferences tab.